I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Charlie Sheen and Rob Bell are the Same Person.











I propose that Charlie Sheen the actor and Rob Bell the Christian author are the SAME person. The proof is irrefutable, and I will lay it out for you here.
1)   You never see them in the same place. Coincidence? I think not.
2)   Most controversial statements are "Winning!" and "Love Wins", respectively . Clear enough?!
3)   They both communicate their message through online videos.
4)   Christian conservatives are all abuzz and seemingly terrified of them both...
5)   But, they were both media darlings at one point.
6)   They are both under extreme scrutiny for recent comments.
7)   Rob Bell founded the Mars Hill Church. Who was on Mars Hill? Goddesses! Charlie's Girlfriends are...
8)   Rob Bell wrote a book called "Velvet Elvis", Charlie bought a Velvet Elvis for a bazillion dollars after a coke fueled bender.
9)   Both currently on tour.
10) They are both heretical, and are going to burn in...?