I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Monday, April 2, 2012

Beer Taste Tester.


I think the key to making money, is to do something you love. And there is one thing I love more than anything else; beer. (Yeah, yeah, my family. I love my family... sorta. But they aren't beer, are they?) My life would be perfect if I could have a career that involved drinking beer. Luckily I know a guy. A guy that happened to be a private investigator and had a packet of photos featuring the head of the brewery, two clowns, some balloon animals, and a kids swimming pool full of pudding.


   Surprisingly, I got the job. It was the best day of my life. (Yeah, yeah, my wedding day, birth of children, blah blah, blah.) I showed up early, excited for work. Within minutes I ran out of the brewery screaming. It wasn't the best job, it was a nightmare. I was shocked. I was sick to my stomach. The taste taste testers spit the beer out when they are done tasting it! Oh the humanity!