I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm Not Rich. You Can Be Too.

Several of the bloggers I follow have joined a cult. I think it sounds like a perfectly good idea, but I don't really want to belong to a group that would have me as a member. I am going to start my own personal offshoot. I will write every day for a month, (possibly) and I will use a different letter of the alphabet every day, (as far as I remember them, there must be like thirty right?) but I will not put a badge on my site (Badges? We don't need no stinking badges) and I'm not overly concerned about A-Z cultists checking out my progress. My regular old readers are fine.
   So there it is. I have had a boatload of jobs over the years. Every day I will share a different job that I've had. I will attempt to cram them into an alphabetical order. If you follow my financial advice you might become as rich as me. A thousandaire.
   Enjoy. Or I'll find you. I know where you live.