I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kool Car Klub.


I think the key to making money, is to be creative. I started a tattoo/marketing firm so I could be creative and get paid for it. It didn't last very long, I had to shut it down. I had more complaints than I had paying customers. It seems you just can't please some people. This is one of our complaints.



ARE YOU MOTHER LOVIN' RETARDED?! What is wrong with you? I asked for you to come up with some logos for our lowrider car club. We're looking for new members and we wanted to look professional. I thought that because you were creative and hip you would be able help us out. You aren't creative, you're a flippin' moron!
   We all thought it was kind of urban when you changed the C to a K in the first word of Cool Car Club. We even thought that it was subversive when you changed the C in Club to a K. But then what kind of sillyhead goes ahead and changes the C in Car to a K. First of all, it's gosh danged stupid. It doesn't even make sense.
   You see, the acronym for our club is now KKK. We have a predominately minority membership. It doesn't go over very well with our members when they go back home to their neighborhoods wearing a KKK shirt. If you weren't such an airhead you would have checked with us before printing up stationery and t-shirts. You had better give us our money back, or the next time I see you I'm going to slap you with a lawsuit.