I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Giesler For Pope

My friend Aaron is running for pope. I'm not sure if he's qualified, seeing as he isn't Catholic and all. But he's a bona fide pastor, and I know him, so I'm throwing my support his way. I advice any high ranking Roman Catholic cardinals that are followers of Hill Blocks View to do the same. Remember; Giesler For Pope in 2013. Here are some of my promotional ideas.