I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fire Prevention Expert.

As one of the small percentage of the population that has actually been on fire, (You just called me a flamer, in your head, didn't you? Real original. Like I've never heard that one before.) I feel obligated to inform the public on the benefits of not being on fire. For a small fee, that you can pay at some later date, I will now give you some handy fire safety tips.
   If at all possible, one should refrain from lighting ones self on fire. It is a fairly uncomfortable experience. You, if you are anything like myself, will not care for it very much. To recap: You, good. Fire, good. You on fire, not so much.

Please make checks in the amount of forty-two gazillion dollars, payable to flip "don't burn me bro" mcfliperson.