I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Monday, April 22, 2013

Racy Clothing

*flip is currently chronicling his attempts to get rich. Oddly enough, flip's exploits are being recounted alphabetically. (That's A-Z, for the uninitiated.) flip is also referring to himself in the third person. ' Cause flip's just cool like that.

It is funny to me, that in this enlightened day and age we live in, people (especially men) find it necessary to have to buy their racy clothing in secret, under the cover of darkness, like it is some disgraceful thing, in back alleys, and disgusting corners of the internet, full of shame, like a junkie looking for a fix, or knowing that nobody would understand, like a black guy from Detroit that votes Republican.
   But it doesn't have to be that way. I say NO MORE. I wear racy things and I'm proud. And now I sell racy things. My official site isn't up yet, but here are a few of the items that flip's Racy Wear, will sell.
Speedos. Oh yeah.

Speedos you can run in, too.

Race suits also make for excellent lounge wear.

Like he's wearing nothing at all.

Very aerodynamic.

Faster than lightning.