I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Friday, February 14, 2014

Skull Highlighting.

There is a new rage sweeping the ranks of the rich and famous. For too long the Hollywood elite, the ultrarich, and supermodels have been forced to look just like everyone else when in an MRI or an X-Ray machine. But no more. Now, with my patented skull highlighting you can appear fabulous, even without your expensive clothes and plastic surgeoned skin. For the low, low price of only $10,000,000 dollars I will simply drill several minor, unimposing 1" holes in various parts of your head and inject the (probably) non-toxic paint directly unto the surface of your skull turning it a vibrant yellow, pink, or trendy color of your choice, thereby setting you apart from all the huddled masses with their plain, boring, bargain basement, brain cases.























I know what Rob is talking about. I love my new Wacom tablet.