I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Monday, April 14, 2014

Laugh Prescription.

Laughter is the best medicine, but do doctors ever prescribe it? No! Because they're in the pocket of the big pharmaceuticals companies. Before now, there wasn't anyplace to go and get your supply of sweet healing laughter.
   I changed all that. Now you can come to Flip's Laugh Dispensary and I will take all of your worthless western medicine and exchange it for valuable chuckles. Give me your Vicodin, Oxycotin, and Codeine and I will trade you priceless knock, knock jokes and invaluable punchlines.