I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Naked Japanese. (Chef.)

The idea of using naked girls as serving platters for sushi has been around for awhile. But my concept is totally different, in my concept the chefs are naked. And it's teppan and not just sushi. And my chefs are Sumo wrestlers.
   The excitement and danger of the teppan experience is raised tenfold as the chefs dance around the sizzling teppan table, knives flashing, and parts flapping. You'll be amazed and ask yourself questions like: Where was he hiding that spatula? Has he showered recently? How does he avoid cutting that off?